background

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Eek...

Wow, November 30 was my last post.  And isn't it funny that it was a catch up post.  What was I thinking starting an "every day" blog series so close to Ayden's first birthday and my first all handmade Christmas???  Anyhoo, I do plan to "catch up" again.  I won't bore your bombard you with over a month's worth of catching up, so I'll break it down, but I will get back on track.  I have vowed to use this week to get my house back in order after the chaos of a crafty Christmas.  It was fun, but I have learned a few things along the way.  I am a little behind on my quest for cleanliness due to my baby boy catching his first cold.  It was a glorious first 13 months without him being sick.  Probably won't post again until this week is over.  I really need to get back to having my priorities straight.  As much fun as it is for me to post, ya know how it goes, the unfun stuff must come first. 

My mom got me a book for Christmas that I am excited to read.  It's called "Sidetracked Home Executives" and on the cover it reads, "From Pigpen to Paradise" and "The slob sisters tell you how they moved from clutter and chaos to order--and how easily you can do it too!"  SO excited to read this and hope I can have the determination to do it.

tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment